MOSAÏCANADA 150/Gatineau 2017
From June 30 to October 15, 2017
Jacques-Cartier Park, south end
164, Laurier street, Gatineau (Quebec) J8X 3V8
For 107 days, Jacques-Cartier Park will host the biggest horticultural event in Canada, with MOSAÏCANADA 150/Gatineau 2017. Mosaiculture is a most spectacular horticultural technique that combines the following different art forms:
- sculpture for the structure,
- paint for the palette of colours, and
- horticulture as the means of creating living and changing artworks with plants.
The theme of the Gatineau exhibit will reflect 150 years of history, values, culture and arts in Canada, represented by some 40 different arrangements. Admission to the MOSAÏCANADA 150/Gatineau 2017 exhibit in Jacques-Cartier Park will be free. The exhibit will be in the form of a route extending over almost one kilometre. Each visit will last approximately 90 minutes.
Website of Mosaïcanada: www.mosaicanada.ca
- Main Entrance is on the corner of Laurier and Saint-Étienne. Show the plan
- Dates : from June 30 to October 15 2017
- Opening Hours : everyday from 10 am to 7 pm
- Rain or shine, please dress accordingly
- The site is accessible for people with reduced mobility
- If you are driving to the site, details concerning parking options close-by Mosaicanada can be found here
- Guided tours are offered daily, throughout the day.
- Cost of guided tours is 10 $ per person. The activity is free of charge for children 13 and under
- You can register on-site or to book a guided tour via www.mosaicanada.ca Website
- Dogs are not allowed onsite
For additional information
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Chers amis, alors que l'hiver est à nos portes, un événement féérique est en préparatif pour clôturer la fin des... fb.me/1KFIWkiLH
**Activité à jumeler avec un petit souper dans le centre-ville de Gatineau? 😉 Plus que quelques jours pour... fb.me/4ggRL4BNN
Voici le communiqué bilan de Mosaïcanada150. Un million de mercis aux organisateurs, employés, bénévoles et... fb.me/1hxQt0f0d
Dernier weekend pour @MosaiCanada150! #Canada150 #Gatineau2017 #Ottawa2017 #Outaouaisfun